FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IF I'M NOT EXPERIENCED IN YOGA, IS THIS RETREAT STILL FOR ME?
- EAT.PRAY.MOVE Yoga Retreats are for all levels of yogis. We've had many yoga beginners come to the retreats, and many who found a new love (or renewed love) of the practice. One of the reasons we like to keep the number of guests so small is to better personalize the classes and yoga attention placed on each person. After seeing where each guest is in their yoga practice and level, the classes can be given on what best suits the group. Plus, there is a range of styles and levels taught throughout the week so you can choose the classes which best suit you. The most "advanced" yogi are those who are honest and true with where they are physically and mentally - which can mean holding back and taking it easy when you need rather than oer pushing yourself to twist into that advanced pose.
- CAN I BRING A FRIEND/PARTNER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE YOGA CLASSES?
- Absolutely! Non-participants are always welcome. All classes are voluntary and there is always plenty of activities (or total relaxation) that can be enjoyed in place of one of the yoga classes.
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE EVERY YOGA CLASS DURING THE WEEK?
- Again, all classes (and activities) are completely voluntary. I always say to guests that the retreat weeks are for you...whatever you need. So if you need to take it easy one morning, then by all means, do what you need physically and mentally.
- HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Sign up by using the "sign-up" link on the home page or at the top of any of the retreat pages. It will take you through filling out an information form, and then payment of the hold deposit through Paypal. Your spot will automatically be reserved as soon as this is complete. We then will send you a welcome email with a disclosure and emergency contact form to fill out and sign, as well as any pertinent travel information you may need.
Which Event Would you Like to Attend?