July 28 - Aug 1, 2018
July 28 - Aug 1, 2018
MOVE + MANIFEST - Enjoy the midnight sun in the land of FIRE & ICE on this magical Icelandic adventure with daily yoga, day trips, and stimulating life-coaching workshops.
Besides daily yoga classes, our MOVE+MANIFEST retreats offers a series of mindful workshops that will guide you in the exploration of creative self-expression in your life. We will have meaningful discussions and fun activities intended to help you tap into your own inner wisdom and heartfelt desires. And between the beauty of Iceland and the serenity of the landscape, the atmosphere will surely ignite your being with an energy perfect for the creative process.
Some of what to expect from the workshops:
- Energizing & clarifying your dreams
- Connecting with others and this world on a deeper level
- Discovering powerful creative tools for the subconscious using journals, images, affirmations
- Boosting awareness of yourself and how you’re creating your life
- Changing the stories and beliefs holding you back from having exactly what you want!
GIVE BACK RETREAT
This retreat is part of our GIVE BACK initiative, where EPM will donate at least 10% of profits to a humanitarian partner in the community where each retreat is held.
Our home for the week will be a stay in the hub of the Icelandic culture and capital city of Reykjavik. We'll stay at a beautiful hotel in the center and get a wonderful relaxing welcome to this amazing country, where we'll have front row seats to the food, art, and history of the "land of fire and ice". CenterHotel Plaza provides the comfort and the location to enjoy all that Reykjavik city center has to offer. The hotel is situated next to Ingolfstorg the main square in the heart of the old city making it the perfect setting for your stay in Reykjavik with a wide variety of restaurants, cafés, shopping, art galleries, museums and nightlife right at your doorstep. With modern rooms and amenities, guests will enjoy a comfortable stay overlooking the city with our yoga classes and workshops held on-site.
Healthful, vegetarian food is part of the retreat experience, including breakfast and dinner daily, as well as selected lunches. We've carefully chosen delicious and fresh meals from renowned restaurants and chefs which will give guests an expansive experience of the cuisine. Our dinners will include a few multi-course tasting menus at the city's renowned restaurants emphasizing honest, healthy and delicious Icelandic food - some with world class views!
Our day trips will allow us to experience the many unique landscapes and activities that this area has to offer. We will take a tour through Iceland's famous Golden Circle, which will include the three primary stops on the route: the national park Þingvellir, the waterfall Gullfoss (meaning "golden falls"), and the geothermally active valley of Haukadalur, which contains the geysers Geysir and Strokkur, which continue to erupt at every 5-10 minutes interval. We will also spend a day in the capital city of Reykjavik to explore some sites, take a walking tour, have some free-time to shop, see more of the Icelandic design, or relax before our dinner in town! A day in the village of Hveragerði will allow guests to see more of this thermal water captial and even visit various sites and thermal parks. And a trip to Iceland wouldn't be complete without a day at the Blue Lagoon with its healing waters, silica masks, unparalleled views, and overall spa experience!
Daily yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help guests grow in their own personal practice and prepare bodies and minds for the personal development done in the manifest workshops. Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced, and are a daily 60-75 minute vinyasa flow style rooted in the Ashtanga lineage. Depending on each retreat location, classes will be held in a dedicated indoor yoga space and some also offer outdoor options as well for us to use if the weather is agreeable.
MOVE+MANIFEST retreats feature yoga classes and life-coaching workshops by our collaborator, Michelle Lee. After leading a successful 13-year career in the corporate world, Michelle transitioned her career into a life & financial consultant, retreat organizer & leader, and internationally certified yoga instructor - following her passions and sharing this with others around the globe. She now leads our Move-Manifest retreats which, besides yoga, adds workshops for life development, manifesting your dreams, and vision board creation.
* Participation in classes and activities is optional throughout the retreat. All levels welcome!
DETAILS / PRICING
- 5 days / 4 nights (July 28 - Aug 1, 2018)
- Inclusive Retreat Price = $2,995 (shared room*), +$700 (single room supplement)
- Deposit to hold space = $950
- Max # Guests = 12
* Guests traveling alone can choose the shared room, and we match up based on guest profile. Rooms are spacious with separate beds and private bathrooms.
** Final balance due 45 days before retreat start date.
Read full cancellation policy in our Terms & Conditions.
- Hotel accommodation (spacious bedrooms, each with private bathrooms, linens)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Selected lunches
- Transportation to/from day trips
- Daily yoga classes + workshops
- Use of hotel amenities
- Tour guide on various day trips
- Entrance fees to Blue Lagoon and other sites
- Icelandic greenhouse visit + lunch
- Meet Icelandic horses up close at horse farm
- Tour of Golden Circle
- Sites and walking tour in Reykjavik
- Thermal spa visit with Rye Bread demo and dinner
* airfare not included
** all meals are vegetarian. special dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Guided Tour of Golden Circle (Geysir, Gullfoss, Thingvellir National Park)
- Day in Reykjavik (walking tour, sites, dinner, shopping, freetime)
- Greenhouse tour + lunch, horse farm visit
- Day at Blue Lagoon with meal at Lava Restaurant
- Visit to Hveragerði village and thermal spa, entrance, "Rye Bread experience", dinner
** Activities may change based on weather and unforeseen circumstances
- Airport = Keflavik Airport (KEF), Reykjavik's major international airport
- Transfers into town are easy and all details will be given to guests on best way to arrive
- For those wanting to extend their stay, we can help with suggestions/recommendations and travel advice
Besides the basic packing and travel needs, here are a few things to think about bringing with you.
- Bathing suit (thermal spa days)
- Yoga clothes
- Personal yoga props (blocks, straps, etc.)
- Plug adaptors / converters
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket